Pretty happy with my morning. I,
- Switched from Chrome to Firefox. (You should too, the new Firefox is great and fast.)
- Moved my blog to a faster host
- Fixed the inevitable WordPress ‘White Screen of Death’ caused by the move
- Installed an SSL cert for the blog
- Closed the Dreamhost account I’ve had for 9 years. They were a good host but I had an old package and it was time to move to a more modern hosting solution
- Did the New York Times mini crossword
Next, a nice waffle with strawberry jam and Cool Whip. Yummmmm.